JOIFF Foam Summit 2020
Ahead of the AFOA conference Mark Buckingham on behalf of the JOIFF would like to cordially invite all AOFA members to attend the JOIFF Foam Summit 2020 free of charge on 10th February 2020
The JOIFF Foam Summit 2020 will provide and independent, balanced & holistic view of Fire Fighting Foam & the issues affecting Industrial Fire Fighting.
The Topics that will be presented & discussed by Global Industry experts at JOIFF Foam 2020 will include:
- FireFighting Foam Overview “Where Are We Now & Where Are We Going?”
- Effectiveness Of FFF In Industrial Operations
- Experience of Managing the Transition From AFFF to FFF
- Compatibility & Usability of FFF In Real Life Fire Conditions
- International Regulation/Risk/Liability – PFAS
- ARFF – Views and Case Studies
- High claims, clean-up costs and health problems of firefighters – do we know enough about F3 foam to be able to state that this cannot happen with F3 foam?
- Effectiveness of new foam during extinguishment, the application rates and application time, and the % of Foam concentrate required.
- Suppliers & Manufacturers Perspectives.
The JOIFF Foam Summit is part of the JOIFF commitment to provide and disseminate independent and unbiased information to the members and the wider High Hazard Fire Industry.
You are invited to register your attendance by completing registration form on www.joiffconferences.com
Please note that places are limited and offered on a “first come first served basis”.
The JOIFF Foam Summit is free of charge to JOIFF & AFOA members. Non Members £125:00 per person
For further information please contact Paul Budgen, JOIFF Event Coordinator. firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: + 44 (0) 77 88 281 357